Tempat: Soehanna Hall – Energy Building SCBD Jakarta Indonesia
Tanggal: 14-15 Oktober 2017
Harga Tiket Masuk (HTM): PURCHASE TICKET HERE
Phase 1 line up & Pre-sale for Archipelago Festival have been announced last Fri (9/8).
Archipelago Festival is an Indonesian music conference & emerging talent festival. On its first year, the Indonesian made festival offers 16 panel discussion, 5 international acts and 8 local acts. The conference itself is focusing on three main topics: talent diversity, infrastructure and entry point.
Our aim is to create networking melting pot that accelerates knowledge transfer and regeneration among local music stakeholders – not only between musicians but also people “backstage”: business owners, record labels and various communities that are crucial towards the development of music industry.
If this is an idea that you support, please help us spread the news about this festival. Attached is the phase 1 visuals and Archipelago assets that you can use to spread the news around this festival.
Thank you and see you at Soehanna Hall!
LIST PHASE 1:
AFRIKAN BOY (UK)
WE ARE IMAGINARY (PH)
– Peers and Pioneers: Helvi Sjarifuddin (FFWD Recs), Hanin Sidharta (Aksara records), David Karto (DeMajors) Moderated by Soleh Solihun
– Bands & Brands: Mo Morris (Managing Director Vice Indonesia) Monita Moerdani (Head of Brand Tokopedia), moderated by Teguh Wicaksono
– Digital Presence: Andien & Dipha Barus, moderated by Idhar Resmadi
– Record Label: Daffa Andika (Kolibri Rekords), Widi Puradiredja (Organic Records), Kimo Rizky (Double Deer Records), moderated by Ivan Makhsara
– Fans: Dochi Sadega (PeeWee Gaskins), Benny Ramadhani (Slank), moderated by Felix Dass
– Live Production: Barlian Yoga (Barasuara, Raisa), Ezar PD (Liveproduction.id), Rendi Kopay (Endah Rhesa), moderated by Reno Nismara
– Music Venues: Prajna Moerdaya (Shoemaker Studio & JIEXPO), Sayfwin Bajumi (Rossi Musik), Abie (Borneo Beerhouse) moderated by Teguh Wicaksono
– Women: Kartika Jahja, Yacko, Hera Mary moderated by Stanley Widianto